December 11, 2017 by ShiftCreative
We have decided to showcase some of our favorite brands just in time for Christmas! Some you might be familiar with and some might just be your new fav! Keep Scrollin’ for the gift guide deets!
- Krochet Kids is a non-profit that makes so many awesome products (for both men and women), but they are definitely known for their classic beanie! They have empowered people in Uganda and Peru by teaching them the craft of crocheting in order to provide for their families! Your purchase gives back, and I love that!
- Made by Mary is known for the simplicity in her jewelry and the custom personalization feature! Such a great gift for moms in particular! I am all about her minimal jewelry, and own quite a few pieces myself! I’d say this one is a no-brainer.
- Juniper Baby and Kids is a brand I fell in love with when I worked as a stylist for their Fall/Winter Campaign. The quality is top notch, the design is timeless and chic, and honestly I just wish they came in my size!
- Pink Light is a skincare company that I had the pleasure of working with. I mean… if you don’t want to buy it for the packaging itself let me tell you that the scents that come from each concoction are amazing, and I have heard great reviews on this Rose Petal Enzyme Masque! Such a great stocking stuffer!
- Tubby Todd!! I use Tubby Todd bath products for my kids and I absolutely LOVE it! They smell SO good and they are 100% natural! They have a mamma bundle which makes you feel so refreshed (especially for the new mammas in your life) and a basics baby bundle so you can try an assortment of their products!
- Letter Love Goods letter board is honestly the perfect gift for anyone. I have wanted one for so long, and if I don’t get one for Christmas I am buying myself one! You could even put a cute little phrase on it before gifting it like, “Marry me?” Eh, eh? Okay, maybe not. BUT I think this gift is a winner and I already have a ton of witty quotes I would want to put on mine!
- Amborella Organics is a seed bearing lollipop that is all the rage right now! 1. They are super pretty. 2. After you eat them you can plant the stick and it will turn into the corresponding flower or herb!!!! Yes, a lollipop that ultimately turns into a flower! 3. They come in so many tasty flavors like Sage +Marshmallow, Rosemary + Mint, and Peach + Marigold to name a few! 4. These will definitely make a fun stocking stuffer!
- Mitchell Canyon Coffee is a speciality coffee company that you can order online, have at your event, or even at your cafe! Quality coffee is always a must have, and lets be honest we all need it at those holiday family dinners. This makes such a good host/hostess gift, or for the coffee connoisseur in your life! I am gifting one to my husband for sure!
- Rylee & Cru is a favorite of mine for many reasons: 1. I adore the owner who is also a super talented illustrator. 2. The fabric is so soft which is great for the littles. 3. The designs are unique, and the color palette is always on point. We have a tradition where every Christmas Eve we give new pajamas to the kid’s and this year is no different (they have the sweetest PJ’s!).
- Word. Notebooks is a great gift for a variety of people: the artist, the note taker, the journaler, etc… Every year I tell myself I will be more organized and start journaling again- maybe 2018 will be that year for me!
- 31 BITS is one of my favorite lines! They have thee cutest jewelry not only for women, but for kids too! Plus, have you seen their new home line?? It’s so cute packed with so many gift options! Another perk of shopping BITS line? They empower artisans around the world by providing job opportunities! WIN-WIN.
- Piper Finn is yet another company where I wish their goods came in my size! I recently stumbled across this company and fell in love with their cute shoes designs, AND affordable price! So many times I regret spending the money on shoes that my daughter barely wears, or aren’t nearly as comfortable! These are both stylish and comfortable!
I hope I was able to introduce you to some awesome brands I love and help you with getting gifts for your friends and family this Christmas season! The best part about this list is that you can order all of these online! No crazy mall traffic! You. Are. Welcome.
x … Read More